Why do some people have all the luck, to be precise, business luck, comes from the following characteristics:
- humility – be humble and let others respect you as leaders
- intellectual curiosity – curious about what you don’t know, and go about learning it
- optimism – there is always a better way to doing things.
29 lessons learned from traveling is an interesting article from what someone has learned in his 8 years of traveling. My top 5 of the list are:
- Everyone pretty much wants the same thing
- Deferring happiness is a bad idea
- Get outside and do something with other people
- Trying to be cool is useless
- Doing things to impress people is stupid
Everything sort of just reminds me about the fundamentals of life.